ads

Sunday, June 1, 2014

Watch Siren of Bagdad Online

Siren of Bagdad (1953)Siren of Bagdad (1953)iMDB Rating: 5.7
Date Released : 20 May 1953
Genre : Adventure, Comedy, Fantasy
Stars : Paul Henreid, Patricia Medina, Hans Conried, Charles Lung
Movie Quality : HDrip
Format : MKV
Size : 870 MB

Download Trailer Subtitle

Kazah the Great (Paul Henreid), a magician heads a troupe of girls and acrobats traveling in Arabia. The girls are stolen by Sultan El Malid Charles Lung), and Kazak joins forces with Zendi (Patricia Medina), the daughter of the rightful sultan that was deposed by Malidi to get the girls back and rid Bagdad of the evil Malid.

Watch Siren of Bagdad Trailer :

Review :

Siren Of Baghdad Is A Welcome Treat!

I stumbled across this movie on TMC by accident, and I'm glad I did. Filmed in a time when movies steered towards the dramatic, seeing Paul Henreid in this role was refreshing, and probably something he wanted to do to spice up his versatility as an actor. As soon as I saw Hans Conreid as his sidekick Ben Ali I knew this movie would be great fun, and I stayed for the duration. Very campy but this is the kind of movie to enjoy and not take seriously (despite my jealousy over those beautiful dancing girls). Of all the sand and sandal movies I have seen, this one is definitely my favorite. I highly recommend it to all, but right now I have to catch my crosstown camel!

No comments:

Post a Comment