ads

Friday, June 13, 2014

Watch Rob Roy de schelm van Schotland (1953) Online

Rob Roy de schelm van Schotland (1953)Rob Roy de schelm van Schotland (1953)iMDB Rating: 6.6
Date Released : 27 February 1954
Genre : Adventure, Biography, Drama, Family, History, War
Stars : Richard Todd, Glynis Johns, James Robertson Justice, Michael Gough. After the 1715 defeat of the clans, one of the highland leaders, Rob Roy MacGregor escapes, has lots of adventures, gets married, and eventually becomes enough of a nuisance to George I to be outlawed, and hunted by the English." />
Movie Quality : HDrip
Format : MKV
Size : 870 MB

Download Trailer Subtitle

After the 1715 defeat of the clans, one of the highland leaders, Rob Roy MacGregor escapes, has lots of adventures, gets married, and eventually becomes enough of a nuisance to George I to be outlawed, and hunted by the English.

Review :

Long time ago

Although I said I had seen this film before it was at least 44 years ago and I was only a strapping lad of about 6 or 7 so my comments of the film might be touched with some nostalgia.I have incidently seen the new release of Rob Roy several times but I somehow prefer the 1953 version.

No comments:

Post a Comment