ads

Monday, June 2, 2014

Streaming Mandy (1952) Online

Mandy (1952)Mandy (1952)iMDB Rating: 7.4
Date Released : 29 July 1952
Genre : Drama
Stars : Phyllis Calvert, Jack Hawkins, Terence Morgan, Godfrey Tearle
Movie Quality : BRrip
Format : MKV
Size : 870 MB

Download Trailer Subtitle

Mandy was born deaf and has been mute for all of her life. Her parents believe she is able to speak if she can only be taught and so enrol her with a special teacher.

Watch Mandy Trailer :

Review :

Still memorable, after all these years!

I have not seen this movie since I was a child, I am now 40 years old, but it still comes back to me. I loved this movie. I may have seen it twice as I remember it so well. I think it impressed upon me the ability children have to shine through adversity, and the need to believe that they really can make it, if given the right encouragement, in the right way, at the time that is right for them! I think it was a well acted and well thought out story line, with a heart rending performance by Mandy Miller. I would dearly love to see this movie again!

No comments:

Post a Comment