ads

Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Streaming The Stooge (1952) Online

The Stooge (1952)The Stooge (1952)iMDB Rating: 6.8
Date Released : 31 December 1952
Genre : Comedy, Drama, Musical
Stars : Dean Martin, Jerry Lewis, Polly Bergen, Marion Marshall
Movie Quality : HDrip
Format : MKV
Size : 700 MB

Download Trailer Subtitle

Bill Miller is an unsuccessful Broadway performer until his handlers convince him to enhance his act with a stooge - Ted Rogers, a guy positioned in the audience to be the butt of Bill's jokes. But Ted begins to steal the show. Bill's girlfriend and his pals tell him to make Ted an equal partner. Complications occur, while Bill sings and Ted gets the laughs.

Watch The Stooge Trailer :

Review :

Such a great comedy!

About two years ago my mom asked me to get her a movie with Jerry Lewis and Dean Martin. I had heard of both of them and seen them on TV here and there but had never seen a movie with the two of them. I looked online and found "The Stooge." I didn't know if it was a good one or not because I had never heard of it, so I bought it. So on Christmas day we watched the movie together and I absolutely loved it! I never knew Jerry Lewis was that funny and I had know idea Dean Martin was a comedian, I just knew he was a beautiful singer. I recommend this movie to people of all ages. It has to be one of the funniest movies I have ever seen. I am 25 years old and with all of the comedies that are out these days, "The Stooge" is still one of the best! Classic!!

No comments:

Post a Comment