ads

Friday, March 14, 2014

Streaming Lure of the Wilderness Online

Lure of the Wilderness (1952)Lure of the Wilderness (1952)iMDB Rating: 6.9
Date Released : 10 November 1952
Genre : Adventure, Drama, Romance, Western
Stars : Jean Peters, Jeffrey Hunter, Constance Smith, Walter Brennan
Movie Quality : BRrip
Format : MKV
Size : 870 MB

Download Trailer Subtitle

A young girl and her father, who is unjustly accused of murder, seek refuge in a Georgia swamp until they are befriended by a trapper who penetrates the swamp in search of his dog.

Watch Lure of the Wilderness Trailer :

Review :

Constance Smith/Jean Peters

When I happened to come upon this film on TV, Constance Smith was on the screen. Immediately, I thought of Jean Peters because the resemblance was so great. I even thought she WAS Jean Peters, although the eye color and absence of the turned up tip of the nose gave me reason to doubt my initial impression. Lo and behold, who did I find was also in the film - Jean Peters! I did not see any reference in the film to the resemblance between the two, but I wonder if they were cast together because of this resemblance (admittedly, a subjective impression on my part). Perhaps there was an unstated implication that Jeffrey Hunter was attracted to Jean because of her resemblance to his "fiancee", played by Constance. In any event, a very good, if relatively unknown film, even as a remake of the generally more highly rated film it's derived from (with Walther Brennan in both!).

No comments:

Post a Comment