ads

Friday, December 13, 2013

Streaming A Slight Case of Larceny Online

A Slight Case of Larceny (1953)A Slight Case of Larceny (1953)iMDB Rating: 6.2
Date Released : 5 June 1953
Genre : Comedy, Crime
Stars : Mickey Rooney, Eddie Bracken, Elaine Stewart, Marilyn Erskine
Movie Quality : HDrip
Format : MKV
Size : 700 MB

Download Trailer Subtitle

Two army buddies down on their luck open up a gas station and get involved in a price war - in a somewhat underhanded way.

Watch A Slight Case of Larceny Trailer :

Review :

A fun goofy movie I would love to see again!

I first saw this movie in New York while on a job interview trip in 1968. I have not seen hide nor hair of this movie since. I do, however, remember what a funny, slapstick romp it was. I realize it was a "B" movie, and likely was shot on a budget. But no expense was spared to maximize the comedy content. The scene of those two knuckleheads in the basement with the sparking electric drill was just great. Very enjoyable, I would love to see it again. Alas, my local television stations never had a print of it to run, and I am sure the networks wouldn't waste airtime on it today. I wonder why it has not been released on videotape? Somebody is sitting on a great early '50's comedy. If you are a Mickey Rooney fan, don't miss a chance to see this one. It is wonderful.

No comments:

Post a Comment