ads

Thursday, December 19, 2013

Streaming Kansas Pacific Online

Kansas Pacific (1953)Kansas Pacific (1953)iMDB Rating: 5.8
Date Released : 22 February 1953
Genre : Romance, Western
Stars : Sterling Hayden, Eve Miller, Barton MacLane, Harry Shannon
Movie Quality : HDrip
Format : MKV
Size : 700 MB

Download Trailer Subtitle

Just before the Civil War (but after the South has seceded), Southern saboteurs try to prevent railroad construction from crossing Kansas to the frontier; army captain Nelson is sent out to oppose them. As the tracks push westward, Nelson must contend with increasingly violent sabotage, while trying to romance the foreman's pretty daughter Barbara.

Watch Kansas Pacific Trailer :

Review :

The "Lone Ranger" as a bad guy!

I can't recall Clayton Moore as anyone but the "brave masked man," but here he is as a bad guy with no mask. I'd say that counts as irony.

Also: who ever heard of a main character named "Mr. Bruce" in the Westerns. I think I know the source of the name, as my dad wrote the script. The same goes for the daughter, Barbara. If they had a daughter, my folks planned to name her Barbara. Three years later, they did and my sister's name is Barbara.

The memorable quotes struck a chord with me, especially when Mr. Bruce says that no one pushes him around -- except his daughter and his wife. Such dry humor was a hallmark of my father and I miss it and, of course, him.

No comments:

Post a Comment