ads

Sunday, May 25, 2014

Watch Rainbow 'Round My Shoulder Online

Rainbow 'Round My Shoulder (1952)Rainbow 'Round My Shoulder (1952)iMDB Rating: 6.3
Date Released : 1 September 1952
Genre : Musical
Stars : Frankie Laine, Billy Daniels, Charlotte Austin, Arthur Franz." />
Movie Quality : BRrip
Format : MKV
Size : 700 MB

Download Trailer Subtitle

Watch Rainbow 'Round My Shoulder Trailer :

Review :

Shown on TCM as "Castles in the Air"

This film was shown accidentally on Turner Classic Movies as part of a series celebrating Margaret Rutherford's birthday. The film's title was "Castle in the Air, formerly (Rainbow 'Round My Shoulder)" which is why you may not have ever seen it listed! There was another film also called "Castle in the Air" and also made in 1952 co-starring Margaret Rutherford. TCM obviously confused the two films.

I'm sure that Rutherford fans were disappointed but the former "Rainbow 'Round My Shoulder" was an enjoyable light musical replacement. Frankie Laine and Billy Daniels and the real star, Charlotte Austin, all had good songs. I feel sorry for the fans of those singers who missed this opportunity to enjoy their performances! I suspect that TCM will air both films in the near future to make up for their mistake.

No comments:

Post a Comment