ads

Monday, February 24, 2014

Watch Deep in My Heart (1954) Online

Deep in My Heart (1954)Deep in My Heart (1954)iMDB Rating: 6.6
Date Released : 24 December 1954
Genre : Biography, Comedy, Musical, Romance
Stars : José Ferrer, Merle Oberon, Helen Traubel, Doe Avedon
Movie Quality : BRrip
Format : MKV
Size : 700 MB

Download Trailer Subtitle

Biographic movie about the American composer Sigmund Romberg.

Watch Deep in My Heart Trailer :

Review :

(Almost) completely forgotten Broadway musical genius !

If you doubt the summary comment, ask a few of your friends under the age of 55 if they've heard of Sigmund Romberg (Sigmund who)? Since I took piano lessons as a kid - I did - yet when I stumbled upon this film in my local library I thought "when did this come out" (I was in the service overseas at the time). I was totally blown away by the musical score and the performances. By the way, this is about the only musical film I've seen structured as a Broadway musical play - overture through finale. The last number of the first act, so the speak, was Jane Powell and Vic Damone singing "Will you Remember" from "Maytime". This show was such a success a second company opened across the street

  • only time in Broadway history!




See for yourself, then try to find "The Student Prince" and watch that
  • and listen. He composed about 600 or 700 songs for Broadway. By the


way, did you know Gene Kelly had a song and dance man brother? You'll see them together the only time in "Deep in my Heart"

No comments:

Post a Comment