ads

Saturday, January 25, 2014

Watch The Long, Long Trailer (1953) Online

The Long, Long Trailer (1953)The Long, Long Trailer (1953)iMDB Rating: 7.0
Date Released : 18 February 1954
Genre : Comedy, Romance
Stars : Lucille Ball, Desi Arnaz, Marjorie Main, Keenan Wynn. Nicky and Tacy are going to be married. Nicky wants to save up money for a house, but Tacy dreams of starting off with their own home on wheels--a trailer. After the two are hitched, they hitch up their trailer and begin their honeymoon. The humor comes from several disastrous adventures the couple has while traveling including Tacy's awkward attempt to cook dinner in a moving trailer, and a ..." />
Movie Quality : HDrip
Format : MKV
Size : 870 MB

Download Trailer Subtitle

Nicky and Tacy are going to be married. Nicky wants to save up money for a house, but Tacy dreams of starting off with their own home on wheels--a trailer. After the two are hitched, they hitch up their trailer and begin their honeymoon. The humor comes from several disastrous adventures the couple has while traveling including Tacy's awkward attempt to cook dinner in a moving trailer, and a cliffhanging ride through the mountains that nearly destroys their marriage.

Watch The Long, Long Trailer Trailer :

Review :

Enjoy Immensely

I first saw this movie when I was 12 in the movie theater, I never forgot it over the years. It remains one of my all time favorites to this day. The scenes where Lucy falls out the door into the mud and when she is trying to fix their dinner in the trailer while Ricky drives are hysterical. Another of my favorites is when they are going up the mountain and Lucy knows she didn't get rid of the rocks Desi told her too and the mountain is sooooooo steep! I was in a situation once where we were traveling up a very high mountain with a steep incline on my side of the car and all I could think of was this movie and that scene. I was tickled to death when I could finally get my own copy to watch whenever I needed a good laugh. Lucy & Desi are great together.

No comments:

Post a Comment