ads

Sunday, September 29, 2013

Watch Room for One More Online

Room for One More (1952)Room for One More (1952)iMDB Rating: 7.2
Date Released : 10 January 1952
Genre : Comedy
Stars : Cary Grant, Betsy Drake, Lurene Tuttle, Randy Stuart
Movie Quality : HDrip
Format : MKV
Size : 870 MB

Download Trailer Subtitle

Anne and "Poppy" Rose are the average American family, with three quirky kids. Anne has a good heart and gives lost cats and dogs a home - and one day also the orphan Jane, a problem child who already tried to kill herself once. At first Poppy is worried and wants to get rid of her, but with love and patience they finally manage to integrate her into the family. Just then Anne invites another orphan, the aggressive handicapped Jimmy-John, to their summer vacation.

Watch Room for One More Trailer :

Review :

This movie warms the heart!

I haven't seen this movie since I was a child. I wish I knew where and when this would be seen again - or, if I can get it on VHS or DVD. I used to watch it on local television with my sisters and this one was always a favorite. I especially loved watching movies about families and how everyone got along. Because this movie was about troubled kids, I found it very entertaining. One of my favorite scenes in this movie, and one that made me shed a tear, was the one about the Eagle Scout award for Jimmy John and when he gave the rose to his mother. It was so good! If you want to watch a feel good movie, this is a great one. It shows the closeness of family and how they can overcome obstacles.

No comments:

Post a Comment